Scheduling Teacher Interviews for 2017-18 mid-term & 2018-19 Teaching Jobs
TeacherJobs helps educators secure new teaching & administrative jobs in public, charter and private schools.
PROCESS TO GET HIRED
Our Staffing Specialists personally review the application and credential documents of every candidate. We speak with you to learn your preferences, advise you in preparing a professional portfolio, and refer you to job openings that match your qualifications and preferences. We have the contacts to arrange interviews, coach you for interviews, help resolve questions and GET YOU HIRED.
Simple 3-Step Process
- COMPLETE the short Application & Agreement
- UPLOAD your resume & credential documents
- WE CALL YOU about jobs that match your preferences and qualifications
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
- If a job is offered, you decide if it is the right opportunity for you.
- Should you accept the offer, then our placement fee applies for our services helping you get hired.
- The placement fee is 10% (single payment) or 12% (paid monthly) of the first year’s salary amount.
- If you decline the offer, no fee is due.
APPLICATION FORM – Important Instructions
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- Your resume must be attached.
- Attach as many credential documents as you have available. These are EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL in helping you get interviews.
- Documents cannot be more that 2 MB in size. If any of your documents are larger, email them as attachments to: Documents@TeacherJobs.com
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- Check your email for important confirmation notice from TeacherJobs (check Junk folder)
- Submit only ONE application – you will be considered for all jobs