ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2024-2025 TEACHING JOBS
GET AN EARLY START – BEAT THE COMPETITION – APPLY NOW!!
Scheduling Teacher Interviews NOW
TeacherJobs is a TEACHER PLACEMENT OFFICE
We’re EXPERTS in Getting Teachers Hired Into New Teaching Jobs
THOUSANDS of teachers have obtained jobs through us
WHO SHOULD APPLY? All levels of teachers are served, including Beginning Teachers just starting their career, Mid-Career Teachers making a change or re-entering teaching, and Highly Experienced Teachers or retirees with a passion to continue teaching in another school system.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Passion for teaching and serving children
- Desire to have professional job search help in finding and matching you with jobs that meet your preferences and qualifications
- Willing to take guidance from our Professional Recruiters
- Professional Portfolio with resume, cover letter, transcripts and references
HOW TEACHERJOBS GETS YOU HIRED
Our Recruiters personally review the application and credential documents of every candidate. We speak with you to learn your preferences, advise you in preparing a professional portfolio, and refer you to jobs that match your qualifications and preferences. TeacherJobs has the contacts to arrange interviews, coach you for interviews, and GET YOU HIRED.
1. COMPLETE the short Candidate Profile Form with Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & supporting documents
3. WE CALL YOU about the jobs that match your grade level preferences and qualifications
NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
If you accept a job through us, a placement fee applies for our services in helping you get hired-details in application
We have a limited number of jobs where the school employer will pay our fee so there is no cost to the teacher
Application: Candidate Profile Form- Important Instructions
Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
Your resume must be attached.
Attach as many other supporting documents as you have available.
Any documents larger than 2mb should be emailed as attachments to:
You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION – you will be considered for ALL JOBS for which you qualify
If you receive an error message, remove all attached documents except the resume and submit.
Applicants must live in the U.S. and be a U.S. citizen or U.S. hold work authorization.
The schools we work with will not sponsor a work visa.