Scheduling Job Interviews for 2017-18 School Year
Teachers * Administrators * Library Specialists * Counselors
We Get You Hired!
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Beginning teachers just starting their educational career
- Mid-career educators making a change
- Highly experienced teachers with many years of experience or retired from one system who are still passionate about working with students.
- All levels of school administrators, including Assistant Principals, Principals, Deans, and central office administrators up to Superintendents, are placed in charter and private schools, and small public school districts.
Most positions require teacher certification, although some charter and private schools accept those with a BA/BS degree in the subject taught. Advanced degrees are always a plus.
Applicants must live in the U.S and be U.S. citizens or hold U.S. work authorization. The schools we work with do not sponsor an H1B Visa.
HOW WE GET YOU HIRED
Our Staffing Specialists personally review the application and credential documents of every candidate. We speak with you to learn your preferences, advise you in preparing a professional portfolio, and refer you to job openings that match your qualifications and preferences. We have the contacts to arrange interviews, coach you for interviews, help resolve questions and GET YOU HIRED.
Simple 3-Step Process
1. COMPLETE the short Application & Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & credential documents
3. WE CALL YOU about jobs that match your preferences and qualifications
WE FILL THESE EDUCATIONAL POSITIONS
ALL GRADES & SUBJECTS: Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle and High School
Teachers • Counselors • Library Media Specialists • All levels of school Administrators
SCHOOLS WE WORK WITH
- Public school districts
- Charter schools
- Independent private schools
- Religious affiliated private schools – Baptist, Catholic, Christian, Episcopal, Jewish, Methodist, more
- Rural, suburban and urban locations, primarily in/near St. Louis, MO, Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX, and Phoenix, AZ, but we also have a variety of schools in other locations across the U.S. that contact us to help them recruit educators for their teaching and administrative positions.
When you engage professional services, there is a cost (placement fee) for the value provided. TeacherJobs provides value by helping you secure a TEACHING or ADMINISTRATIVE JOB!
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
- If a job is offered, you decide if it is the right opportunity for you.
- Should you accept the offer, then our placement fee applies for our services helping you get hired.
- The placement fee is 10% (single payment) or 12% (paid monthly) of the first year’s salary amount.
- If you decline the offer, no fee is due.
APPLICATION: CANDIDATE PROFILE FORM – Important Instructions
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- Your resume must be attached.
- Attach as many credential documents as you have available. These are EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL in helping you get interviews.
- Documents cannot be more that 2 MB in size. If any of your documents are larger, email them as attachments to: Documents@TeacherJobs.com
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- Check your email for important confirmation notice from TeacherJobs (check Junk folder)