Now Scheduling Teacher Interviews for 2017-18 School Year Jobs
We Get You Hired!
Job Seekers – Teachers * Administrators * Library Specialists * Counselors
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Beginning teachersjust starting their educational career
- Mid-career educatorsmaking a change
- Teachers with many years of experience or retired from one system who are still passionate about working with students.
- All levels of school administrators, including Assistant Principals, Principals, Deans, and central office administrators up to Superintendents, are placed in charter and private schools, and small public school districts.
Most positions require teacher certification, although some charter and private schools accept those with a BA/BS degree in the subject taught. Advanced degrees are always a plus.
Applicants must live in the U.S and be U.S. citizens or hold U.S. work authorization. The schools we work with do not sponsor an H1B Visa.
HOW WE GET YOU HIRED
Our Staffing Specialists personally review the application and credential documents of every candidate. We speak with you to learn your preferences, advise you in preparing a professional portfolio, and refer you to job openings that match your qualifications and preferences. We have the contacts to arrange interviews, coach you for interviews, help resolve questions and GET YOU HIRED.
Simple 3-Step Process
1. COMPLETE the short Application & Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & credential documents
3. WE CALL YOU about jobs that match your preferences and qualifications
WE FILL THESE TEACHING AND EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION POSITIONS
ALL GRADES & SUBJECTS: Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle and High School
Early Childhood, Elementary, Art, Music (choral, band, orchestra), Physical Education, Coaching, Reading Specialists, Bilingual, English, ESOL, Special Education, Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, German, Latin, Mandarin Chinese), Math, Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Social Studies, Family & Consumer Sciences, Industrial Tech, Business Ed, Technology Applications, Library/Media Specialists, School Counselors and School Administrators – Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Director of Curriculum, Finance, Principal, Assistant Principal, Dean of Students
SCHOOLS WE WORK WITH
- Public school districts
- Charter schools
- Independent private schools
- Religious affiliated private schools – Baptist, Catholic, Christian, Episcopal, Jewish, Methodist, more
- Rural, suburban and urban locations, primarily in/near St. Louis, MO, Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX, and Phoenix, AZ, but we also have a variety of schools in other locations across the U.S. that contact us to help them recruit educators for their teaching and administrative positions.
When you engage professional services, there is a cost for the value provided. TeacherJobs provides value by helping you GET A NEW TEACHING or ADMINISTRATIVE JOB!
- A placement fee is payable if you ACCEPT a job where we have referred you.
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW with schools.
- If a job is offered, you decide if it is the right opportunity for you.
- If you accept, then the placement fee applies. If you decline, no fee is due.
- The placement fee is 10% (single payment) or 12% (paid monthly) of the first year’s salary amount.
APPLICATION FORM – Important Instructions
- Submit only ONE application
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- A resume must be attached.
- Attach as many credential documents as you have available. These are EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL in helping you get interviews.
- Documents have a 2mb size limit. If any of your documents are larger, email them as attachments to: Documents@TeacherJobs.com
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- Check your email for important confirmation notice from TeacherJobs (check Junk folder)