APPLY NOW FOR 2023-2024 TEACHING JOBS in the St. Louis area
TeacherJobs is a TEACHER PLACEMENT OFFICE
We’re EXPERTS in Getting Teachers Hired Into New Teaching Jobs
Serving St. Louis for over 30 years
THOUSANDS of teachers have obtained jobs through us
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW for Teaching Jobs in the ST. LOUIS area
**This Weeks Featured Jobs (details on all jobs in “Search Jobs” page):
- Elementary-Middle-High School Teaching positions in St. Louis, MO area
- Elementary: 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 5th grade, ESOL, Spec Ed Resource ($50-60k)
- Middle School: Math, English, Science, Spanish
- High School: Spanish, French, Arabic, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, PE/Health teachers
- FEE-PAID Private School Positions (no fee to teacher): 1st grade, 3rd grade, HS Math
Teaching certificate from any state
BA/BS degree in subject you wish to teach and ready to enroll in courses to obtain a certificate
> Jobs With Public School Districts, Independent Private Schools and Religious Schools
> Jobs in Catholic schools, Lutheran schools, Christian schools, Jewish schools
> Schools in St. Louis County, St. Louis City, Jefferson County, Franklin County, St. Charles County, Warren County, Lincoln County, IL Metro East counties and others states
> New Jobs Are Listed Daily – Many Are Exclusive Jobs Not Posted Anywhere else
1. COMPLETE the short Candidate Profile Form with Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & supporting documents
3. WE CALL YOU about the jobs that match your grade level preferences and qualifications
NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
If you accept a job through us, a placement fee applies for our services in helping you get hired-details in application.
We have some schools who pay our fee so no cost to teacher
Application: Candidate Profile Form- Important Instructions
Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
Your resume must be attached.
Attach as many other supporting documents as you have available. These are EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL in helping you get interviews.
Any documents larger than 2mb should be emailed as attachments to:
SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION – you will be considered for ALL JOBS for which you qualify
You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission