Hey Dallas – Ft. Worth Teachers
MAJOR HIRING BLITZ WEEK THIS WEEK
DON’T MISS OUT
Principal are Interviewing & Hiring This Week
APPLY NOW – INTERVIEW THIS WEEK
TeacherJobs is a TEACHER PLACEMENT OFFICE
We’ve Helped Thousands of Teachers Get New Jobs
**This Weeks Featured Teaching Jobs in Dallas – Ft. Worth, Texas (details on all jobs in “Search Jobs” page):
Pre-Kindergarten Teaching Positions – $50k
Kindergarten Teaching Positions – $50k
EC-6 Teaching Positions – All grades available Pre-Kindergarten- 6th grade
Middle Teaching Positions: Generalist, Core Subjects, ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies, Special Ed
High School Teaching Positions: Science-Biology, Chemistry, English Language Arts, French, Spanish, Special Education, Math, Social Studies, Computer Applications, CTE Business
Specialists: Art, Music, Theater Arts, Physical Education, Interventionists, Librarians, Counselors, Deans, Instructional Coach
BA/BS degree in subject you wish to teach -OR-
Texas Standard certificate -OR-
Eligible for an Intern certificate (with letter from alternative certification program stating eligible for Intern certificate)
Salaries from $45,000 – $75,000. Benefits package included
Locations: Schools in Dallas, DeSoto, Ft. Worth, Cedar Hill, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Coppell, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Euless, Mesquite, more
1. COMPLETE the short Candidate Profile Form with Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & supporting documents
3. WE CALL YOU about the jobs that match your grade level preferences and qualifications
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
- If you accept a job through us, a placement fee applies for our services in helping you get hired-details below.
- We have a limited number of jobs where the school pays our fee so no cost to teacher.
APPLICATION: CANDIDATE PROFILE FORM– Important Instructions
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- Your resume must be attached.
- Attach as many other supporting documents as you have available. These are EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL in helping you get interviews.
- Any documents larger than 2mb should be emailed as attachments to:
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- If you received error message, delete all attached documents except resume