TIME IS RUNNING OUT – TEACHERS HIRED DAILY
APPLY NOW TO GET HIRED THIS WEEK!!
TeacherJobs is a Teacher Placement Office
We are EXPERTS in Getting Teachers Hired Into New Teaching Jobs
THOUSANDS of teachers have obtained jobs through us
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW for Teaching Jobs in the Dallas area
**HIRING THIS WEEK**
EC-6 Teaching Positions:
- Pre-Kindergarten -certified (2 positions), Kindergarten, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade, Bilingual, Music, Physical Education, Special Education
- Jobs for HomeSchool Teachers with private families
Middle Teaching Positions:
- ELAR / Social Studies – 7th grade; Social Studies 6th-8th grades; Math / Science-6th -8th grades
High School Teaching Positions: Biology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, English Language Arts, Spanish, Special Education (fully certified)
Requirements: Texas Standard certificate -OR- eligibility for an Intern certificate (with letter stating eligible for Intern certificate)
Locations: Schools in Dallas, DeSoto, Ft. Worth, Cedar Hill, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Coppell, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Euless, Mesquite, more
1. COMPLETE the short Candidate Profile Form with Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & supporting documents
3. WE CALL YOU about the jobs that match your grade level preferences and qualifications
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
- If you accept a job through us, a placement fee applies for our services in helping you get hired-details below.
APPLICATION: CANDIDATE PROFILE FORM– Important Instructions
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- Your resume must be attached.
- Attach as many other supporting documents as you have available.
- Any documents larger than 2mb should be emailed as attachments to: Office@TeacherJobs.com
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- If you received error message, delete all attached documents except resume