APPLY NOW FOR 2022-2023 TEACHING JOBS in DALLAS-FT WORTH
BEST JOBS FILL EARLY – DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW!!
TeacherJobs is a TEACHER PLACEMENT OFFICE
We’re EXPERTS in Getting Teachers Hired Into New Teaching Jobs
THOUSANDS of teachers have obtained jobs through us
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW for Teaching Jobs in the Dallas – Ft Worth area
EC-6 Teaching Positions – All grades available
Middle Teaching Positions: Generalist, Core Subjects, ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies, Special Ed
High School Teaching Positions: Science-Biology, Chemistry, English Language Arts, French, Spanish, Special Education, Math, Social Studies, Computer Applications, CTE Business
Specialists: Art, Music, Theater Arts, Physical Education, Interventionists, Librarians, Counselors, Deans, Instructional Coach
BA/BS degree in subject you wish to teach -OR-
Texas Standard certificate -OR-
Eligible for an Intern certificate (with letter from alternative certification program stating eligible for Intern certificate)
Salaries from $45,000 – $75,000. Benefits package included.
Locations: Schools in Dallas, DeSoto, Ft. Worth, Cedar Hill, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Coppell, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Euless, Mesquite, more
1. COMPLETE the short Candidate Profile Form with Agreement
2. UPLOAD your resume & supporting documents
3. WE CALL YOU about the jobs that match your grade level preferences and qualifications
- NO COST TO APPLY AND INTERVIEW
- If you accept a job through us, a placement fee applies for our services in helping you get hired-details below.
APPLICATION: CANDIDATE PROFILE FORM– Important Instructions
- Be as complete as possible – this is what we use to match you with jobs.
- Your resume must be attached.
- Attach as many other supporting documents as you have available.
- Any documents larger than 2mb should be emailed as attachments to:
- You will receive a pop-up notice upon successful submission
- If you received error message, delete all attached documents except resume